Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update

Since it's been so long since I've had Internet, it's hard to know where to start with this post. Tomorrow I leave for one last weekend trip, this time to the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Pompeii. This is another Florence for Fun trip, so it will be like the one I took to Interlaken. The part I am most excited to see is Capri, which is an island off the coast of Italy. I've heard that it is just beautiful. I am just hoping for good weather, as the forecast calls for rain.

After I get back from my weekend excursion, I will only have two more nights at Villa Bonelli, then the whole group heads out next Tuesday for Follonica, Orvieto, and Rome. During this time Bob will administer our finals to us, but we will not have classes other than that.

On April 2nd I am completely done with my study abroad program, and Eldon and I have finally got all of our necessary train and plane tickets and reserved hostels for each night. It all seems like quite the whirlwind right now, so I am looking forward to having this weekend just to relax and get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment