Thursday, February 12, 2009

Midterms = Death

Sorry I did not write yesterday. I had my history and language midterms, and it was just not the greatest day. I'm pretty sure I did really bad on my history test because I studied all the wrong information. I knew what happened in the history of Florence backwards and forwards, but I did not study specific dates. Then when I got to the test it was all multiple choice, and most of it was on dates. I'm in denial that I ever took that test right now, but hopefully next Wednesday won't bring too unpleasant of news. The language test was really easy, and after I took that I spent the rest of the day studying for the art midterm, which is today at 5:00. This morning we went to the Uffizi, and now we have some time to study before the test. I also caught a cold this week, so I think I may take a short siesta before doing more studying. I seriously think my head might explode right now, and out of it will come a masterpiece of all the Italian artists combined with my sweat and blood. Sorry for the graphic image. I will be so glad when all of this is over. It is just such a different teaching style, and it is so hard to know what to expect. So after today the blogging should be back to normal. It's just been a rough couple days.

2 comments:

  1. please dont explode betsy! that would be sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the cold, that has to complicate all the brain activity. We understand you need to get through midterms. I'm sure you did fine. Rest up and you'll bounce back now that the pressure is off.

    ReplyDelete